Colour Duo No Signal
- Make sure the MIC/LINE switch is in the correct position for the type of input you’re using.
- Similarly, make sure you are plugged into the correct input jacks for the input type.
- Make sure the ACTIVE switch is in.
- If you are using a microphone that requires phantom power, make sure the 48V switch is in.
- Check the output jacks. Note that if there is a cable plugged into the TRS output jack, the XLR output will be muted.
- Make sure no empty Colour slots are engaged. If there is no Colour in a slot, engaging that slot will mute the signal.