LEDs not lighting or turning off after a few seconds
If the LEDs don't turn on or turn off quickly after turning on your unit, something is tripping the fuses F1 and F2. Please check the following:
- Check for solder bridges causing a short between two pads
- Check the orientation of all ICs and transistors
- Remove all the socketed ICs and power the unit up.
- If the LEDs work now, replace the ICs one-by-one, powering down every time before placing a new IC.
- If one or more of the ICs are bad, please contact us for a replaceent